Gori temple, situated situated at a distance of 14 miles north-west of Viravah, is about 125’ by 50 feet and similar is style as in temples at Bodesar. The effects of fire and gun powder which was used by Col. Tyrwhitt at the time of Nagar outbreak are quite marked. Still, it is the best surviving temple here, built of local stone with pillars and details of marble from Rajputana. It consists of three parts viz. an outer stone Mandpa or pavilion with marble pillars and a corbelled dome, leading to an interior Mandapa of similar design but supplemented by small cells. The shrine itself which formerly had a ‘Sikhara’ of typical Kathiawar type is now adorned with rows of miniature ‘Sikharas’. The temple according to an inscription was repaired in 1715 A.D.