Area: 1099 Yrds
A complex of five spacious chambers is situated east of the Haram of talpur Mirs in Pucca Fort Hyderabad. The halls were meant for the offices of the Mirs and their treasury was also retained in the same. Each of the halls generally covers an area of 40 feet length and 20 feet width.
The complex was used as land record office since the time of British period and as such the architectural features if any were completely defaced due to renovation work. Mosaic flooring has recently been provided in the complex and all the chambers are white washed.
At present a museum is being organized in these spacious halls, where cultural material belonging to Muslim period sites of objects belonging to previous Muslim rulers of Sindh, of Talpur dynasty would also be exhibited.